This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course provides an overview of Lean and the DMAIC methodology. It is based on the leading Certification Bodies and their Body Of Knowledge at IASSC and Intertek. In this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course, you will learn how to measure current performance to identify process issues and how to formulate solutions.
- 21 hours of high-quality online e learning
- 21 hours of Virtual/ Classroom training
- 2 Mock test papers
- 1 real-life projects
- Aligned to IASSC BOK
- Industry specific case study assignment
- 24/7 learner assistance and support via email/watsapp/ calls
Phase 1- Define Phase
- Describe the objectives of Six Sigma
- Describe the relationship between variation and sigma
- Recognize some Six Sigma concepts
- Recognize the Six Sigma implementation model
- Describe your role and responsibilities in Six Sigma
- Describe what is meant by “Process Focus”
- Describe the importance of VOC, VOB, and VOE, and CTQ’s
- Explain COPQ
- Generate a Process Map
- Describe the Basic Six Sigma metrics
- Explain the difference between FTY and RTY
- Explain the difference between DPU and DPMO
- Utilize a structured approach to select projects
- Refine and Define the problem into a Project Charter
- Make an initial estimate of your project’s benefits
- Have a clear understanding of the specific deliverables
- Have started to develop a Project Plan to meet the deliverables
- Have identified ways to deal with potential roadblocks
- Be ready to apply the Six Sigma method through your project
Phase 2-Measure & Analyze Phase
The Measure Phase of the DMAIC methodology is constructed to introduce important Lean Six Sigma tools for characterizing your business issues. There are six modules in this phase:
Module 1 - Welcome to Measure (4 Slides)
Module 2 - Process Discovery (81 Slides)
- Create a high level Process Map
- Create a Fishbone Diagram
- Create an X-Y Diagram
- Describe the elements of a FMEA
- Explain the importance of a FMEA
- Describe why each tool is important
Module 3 - Six Sigma Statistics (60 Slides)
- Explain the various statistics used to express location and spread of data
- Describe the characteristics of a Normal Distribution
- Test for Normality
- Describe the difference between Special Cause and Common Cause Variation
- Generate a variety of graphs for data
Module 4 - Measurement System Analysis (63 Slides)
- Perform the step by step methodology in Variable and Attribute MSA’s
- Identify the various components of variation so corrections can be made and the gage error reduced
- Recognize the differences between Repeatability, Reproducibility, Accuracy and Calibration
Module 5 - Process Capability (39 Slides)
- Estimate Capability for Continuous Data
- Describe the impact of Non-normal Data on the analysis presented in this module for Continuous Capability
- Estimate Capability for Attribute Data
Module 6 - Wrap Up & Action Items (10 Slides)
Phase 3- Improve & Control
The Control Phase of the DMAIC methodology is constructed to introduce important Lean Six Sigma tools for properly controlling solutions. There are 5 modules in this phase:
- Describe Lean tools
- Understand how these tools can help with project sustainability
- Understand how the Lean tools depends on each other
- Understand how tools must document the defect prevention created in the Control Phase
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Elements of The Control Plan
- Elements of the Response Plan
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand across industry due to their ability to use problem-solving techniques to reach business solutions and assuring quality control throughout the process. The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is ideal for :-
These methodologies and tools are used everywhere irrespective of industry nature or Job Function.
There are no prerequisites for Gazelles Six Sigma Yellow Belt online certification training. There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC/ IntertekCertified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam. Intertek Body of Knowledge is in line with ISO 18404:2015 standard.
Intertek is a leading provider of supply chain quality and safety solutions serving a wide range of industries around the world.
IASSC (International Association of Lean Six Sigma Certification)
1. What are the Payment methods available?
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made via:-
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
2. What is the Qualification of Trainers?
All of our Trainers are highly qualified and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certified instructors have 20+ years of experience in consulting and delivering training.
3. Can I cancel my enrollment? Get the refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment if necessary. We will refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more, you can view our Refund Policy.
4. Will I get my Course Completion Certificate?
We offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
5. Do you offer PDU’s after completing the training?
Yes, we offer PDU certificates to candidates who successfully complete the training. You can earn 15 hours of PDU certification.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Examination & Certification
1. How will I become Lean Six Sigma Certified Professional
Exam Fee is $100 which is not included in the mentioned training fee. The candidate can get certified from Intertek in Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt in line with ISO 18404:2015 by appearing for the Intertek Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam and scoring a minimum of 70% marks in the exam.
Exam Shall include 60 multiple choice question to be completed in 2 hours. Upon achieving this, the candidate will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the Intertek.
Exam Fee is $195 which is not included in the mentioned training fee. The candidate can get certified from IASSC in Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt by appearing for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam and scoring 70% marks in the exam.
Exam Shall include 75 multiple choice question to be completed in 2 hours.Upon achieving this, the candidate will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the IASSC
2. Does the course fee include examination fees as well?
No, the Course Fee doesn’t include the certification cost. Student needs to select the certification post training . Gazelles shall help them in registration process and voucher arrangement post payment.
3. Can I ask for the refund for Exam Voucher once it is issued?
No, exam voucher cost cannot be refunded once it is issued to a learner as we procure this from third party bodies. Gazelles does not own the voucher policies and cost.
4. What is the validity of Voucher?
Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of course purchase. If you do not book the exam within 1 year from purchase of voucher, you will need to buy the voucher again per the actual price.