Innovation is about keeping up with the competition through new products, services or ways of doing things for achieving
breakthrough business results and unique competitive advantage.
The aim of this workshop is to learn the Design THINKING or human centered design through practical experience.
The Design Thinking gives the participants a powerful toolset and process, which one can fast- forward into the future to see
the finished product and customer reactions, before making any expensive commitments, and avoid costs and innovate faster.
With innovation as the the key driver for organizations to create value from new products, services, processes, or business
models, it needs to be managed in a systematic manner.
Managing innovation creates value and secures the organization’s future. To obtain this, periodic and effective assessments of the innovation management are necessary.
ISO/TR 56004 is developed to answer the question:
How can an Innovation Management Assessment (IMA) contribute to the future development of an organization and its
innovation? How to carry it out and act upon the results of the IMA?
This workshop includes an overview of ISO/TR 56004 –Guidelines on Innovation Management Assessment (IMA)
which is what you can expect from a good IMA, how to carry it out, and act upon the results of the IMA. Furthermore, it provides
the fundamentals for considering an IMA and provides the foundation for carrying out such a process.
Module 1 - Overview of Innovation & ISO/TR 56004
- Definition of Creativity, Invention and Innovation.
- Design thinking vs Design Sprint
- When and where to use Design sprint
- Design sprint innovation case studies
- Design Sprint Core Principles
- Design Sprint Four day week Overview
- Introduction to ISO/TR 56004 Innovation
- Management Assessment Guidelines
- Variations and deliverables of the 4 days structures /
- Steps, tools and techniques.
Module 2- DEFINE THE CHALLENGE
- Expert Interview+ How might we(HMW’s)
- Long term Goals +Sprint questions
Module 3 - PRODUCE THE MASS OF SOLUTION
- Lightning Demos
- 4 Part Sketching-Note taking, Doodling, Crazy 8’s,
- Concept map
Module 4 - CURATE AND VOTE ON BEST SOLUTION
- Heat Map vote
- Solution Presentation
- Straw Poll vote
- Decider vote
Module 5- DEFINE THE PROTOTYPE WITH STORYBOARD
- User Test flow
Module 6 - DESIGN AND BUILD THE PROTOTYPE
- Build High Fidelity Prototype
- Recruit and schedule user tests
Module 7- TEST THE PROTOTYPE
- Run user tests with 5 users
- Create the report
Module 8- USE FEEDBACK FROM TESTING TO CREATE CLEAR NEXT STEPS
- Other short Design Sprint variations
- Tools and resources
- Facilitation skills advanced techniques
Module 9 - PERFORMING AN INNOVATION MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT (IMA) IN
LINE WITH ISO/TR 56004 GUIDELINES
- Value and benefits of carrying out an IMA (reasons behind carrying out an IMA)
- Different approaches for an IMA
- IMA process, its steps and impact
- Improvement potential for the IM, the IMA and, as a result, for the assessed organization
- Use of Mural Software for the workshop.
- Anyone wishing to build culture of innovation into their team, company or organization.
- Entrepreneurs ,Managers, Engineers, HR professionals, who want to learn an effective method to improve the decision-making process, use the significant contribution of the team and take the risk safely on new ideas and significant innovations.
- Designers, marketing experts, developers to learn how to involve the various stakeholders in the design process without going crazy,quickly and directly validating ideas with customers. Facilitators, team leaders, sprint professionals who want to improve their facilitation skills and learn how to run sprints, workshops and meetings that make good use of time.
- Management representatives seeking to implement an Innovation Management System (IMS).
Intertek is a leading provider of supply chain quality and safety solutions serving a wide range of industries around the world.
• Headquartered in London, Intertek Group PLC became a listed company in the London Stock Exchange since May 2002, and is currently a FTSE 100 company in the Support Services sector .
• Located within most major manufacturing regions around the world, the Intertek Group network spans over 110 countries with more than 1,000 laboratories and over 40,000 staff worldwide.
•Their market capitalization is £3.5 Billion as of 2011.
1. What are the Payment methods available?
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made via:-
- Visa Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
2. What is the Qualification of Trainers?
All of our Trainers are highly qualified and an expert in innovation , design thinking and design sprint methodology. Instructors have more than 35 years of experience in consulting and delivering training.
3. Can I cancel my enrollment? Get the refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment if necessary. We will refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more, you can view our Refund Policy.
4. Will I get my Course Completion Certificate?
We offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Examination & Certification
1. How will I become Certified Design Thinking Facilitator?
Exam Fee is $150 which is not included in the mentioned training fee. The candidate can get certified from Intertek in Design Thinking Facilitator Program in line with ISO 56004:2018 by appearing for the following Intertek assessment:-
Assessment Test shall include 60 multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hr.
Scenario Based Assessment:- Duration 45 min
Upon achieving this, the candidate will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the Intertek.