Train the Trainer
Gain a practical, how-to overview of the entire training function. Through modeling of the best practices and latest techniques in training delivery, discover the 4Ps of training: Purpose & Assessment, Planning & Preparation, Presentation & Facilitation, and Performance & Evaluation. New trainers will gain a strong foundation in critical training skills and seasoned trainers will be introduced to new approaches for delivering powerful training.
- Face-to-Face3 days
- On-Site Flexible dates & duration
The content is practical and grounded in the real world, not just academic theory. This program focuses on what happens before, during, and after you deliver training, and what to do if training is not the right solution. We have identified the competencies required by the most successful practitioners with inputs from the highly experienced management consultants. Learner feedback indicates high value in the following areas: student engagement, expert facilitation, and applicable tools and techniques.
OFFER* for new candidates:
- Enrol 15 days or before the commencement of course and get an Early bird discount of 10% on your training fee
- Enrol in a group of 2 and get 15% discount on each enrolment
- Enrol in a group of 3 or more and get 20% discount on each enrolment.
- No two offers can be clubbed together
*The management reserves the right to make the final decision, in case of any conflicts.
*This offer is effective from 10 July 2017
- Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, and creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centered.
- Pre-Work: Complete a self-assessment and read an industry article titled, “Do’s and Don’ts for the New Trainer.”
- Homework: You may find it necessary to do some preparation for your skills practice outside of the classroom.
- Supplemental Resources: This program includes tools and templates to help you apply what you learned on the job.