Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
OFFER* for new candidates:
- Enrol 15 days or before the commencement of course and get an Early bird discount of 10% on your training fee
- Enrol in a group of 2 and get 15% discount on each enrolment
- Enrol in a group of 3 or more and get 20% discount on each enrolment.
- No two offers can be clubbed together
*The management reserves the right to make the final decision, in case of any conflicts.
*This offer is effective from 10 July 2017
Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organization. However, most strategic planning lacks in vision. It is merely a straight-line extrapolation of the past into the future. In a world where the pace of change is greater than ever before this is at best shortsighted and at worst a prescription for disaster. Real strategic planning is about positioning the organization for a future which will be different from the past. This seminar will focus on strategic planning as the essential management system guiding the organization into the future by setting focused goals that will establish and enhance competitiveness.
- Presentation of the concept and significance of strategy and strategic planning
- Introduction to the main approaches to strategy formulation and goal setting
- Case examples of organizations formulating strategic plans
- Group work on specific cases and problems
- Extensive use of practical examples in which the course leader has been personally involved
- Understand how to design visionary strategic plans
- Work out how to translate strategic plans into action plans
- Examine a model for organizational and individual assessment
- Provide insights into strategic planning problems to avoid
- Identify and learn from examples of strategic success and failure
- Understand the nature of the organizational life cycle
- Provide insights into productive contingency planning