Project Management Professional (PMP)®
What is PMP Certification?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a certification course designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validate that you are among the best - highly skilled in
- People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today's changing environment.
- Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
Why is PMP Certification necessary?
Research has estimated that by year 2027 there will be a high demand of highly skilled Project Managers. This is a globally accepted certificate and it is not only designed specifically for project professionals/managers but, the content is very flexible and can help any employee to move forth with their project.
Prerequisites for PMP
- A four year degree or a high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 36 to 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of Project Management Education / training or CAPM certification.
Who can opt for this course?
- CIO / CTO / Vice President
- IT Head / Senior IT Manager
- Head / GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Senior Consultants
- Project / Team Leads / PMO
- Business Practice Heads
- Department / Business Heads
- Business Analysts.
The course is divided in 5 parts:
- Creating a high performance team
- Starting the project
- Doing the work
- Keeping the team on the track
- Keeping the Business in mind
For a detailed Course outline please mail us or call us at the contact information mentioned in the Contact Us section.
Why is Gazelles the best Option to attain your 35+ hours of PMP training?
- Accredited by PMI as Authorized Training partner
- We have more than 7 years of experience in Operational Excellence and Project Management
- We will provide you training w.r.t the updated PMI guidelines
- ACCESS TO TURN-KEY CONTENT
- Instructors are authorized and trained by PMI as approved ATP instructors
- We will help you provide necessary material for the exam and will support you till the exam is over
- PRE-APPROVED PDUs - saving the hassle of the auditing/ approval process
- Access to 1000 + questions for PMP preparation
Exam Outline (Updated w.e.f 2 Jan 2021)
- 180 questions (Dealing with Three sectors People, Process and Business Environment)
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for computer based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper based exams
- Questions will be a combination of Multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blanks
Benefits of Project Management Certification Training
- Ability to use modern project management tools like work breakdown structure, project resource allocation, Gantt charts, project scheduling models, project cost estimating, project cost management and project engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of project management techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time, and no budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP Certification Exam.
Benefits after PMP Certification
Project Professionals holding a Project Management Certification have 40% more chances of getting better pay than their non-certified PMP Contemporaries.
According to forbes, there are going to be 15 million new project management jobs by the year 2020. The demand for PMP certified professionals has increased by over 35% in the past few years.
The average salary of Project Managers holding PMP is $109k.
We are accredited with PMI. We will only provide you with certification of the complete 35+ Hours PMP Training Certification. The certification for PMP will be provided once you clear the exam designed by the PMI. Once you clear the exam the certificate of PMP will be given to you which is a globally accepted certificate.
To register for the exam additional charges will be required. From our behalf you will receive a 35+ hour Training certification, which is a prerequisite for the exam. (Please refer to the Prerequisite for the PMP section mentioned above or mail us for further details.)
With the update in the guidelines of PMI, w.e.f 2 January 2021, the PMP exam will be conducted by PMI in two modes, Computer based test and offline mode test. The computer based test will offer you a break of 10 mins whereas the same will not be offered in offline mode.
PMBOK Guide is provided for the PMP study, but this may not be sufficient enough to clear the PMP exam. You might need additional content and material to prepare for the exam.
Apart from the training, individuals who clear the PMP exam devote at least 35+ hours in a week.
Please refer to the Exam outline section for more details.
The PMP® certification is accredited against the internationally recognized ISO 17024 standard.