Strategic Business Excellence Specialist
Mr. Pratap Rane, is a Graduate in Industrial Engineering with Gold Medal from Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering and a First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
He started his career as Industrial Engineer in L&T Switchgear at Powai and then rose to various management levels from Functional Head, General Manager and V P – Operations, to BU Head in reputed organizations viz. Bharat Bijlee, Ralli Wolf, J K Files, NRB Bearings, CEAT Ltd, National Standard Duncan, Vidyut Metallics, Uni Abex, Prabha Engineering, Pranav Construction Systems and ACG P+AM Pharma & Allied Machinery Co.
Today, he has acquired knowledge and experience of over 42 years in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Project Management and Business Excellence by working on Assignments, Management Consulting and Corporate Training.
He has been offering his services as a Project Guide and External Examiner to Engineering.
Students of Mumbai University, and Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering.
Areas of expertise :
• He is certified “LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT” and Lean Six Sigma Consultant for MSME, approved by Quality Council of India.
• He is also a Certified Examiner and on Board of IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award.
1. Recipient of “Hatte Gold Medal” for topping All India Graduate-ship Examination in Industrial Engineering at Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering.
2. Recipient of Best Worker-Welfare Award for 1986 from the Governor of Maharashtra.
3. Best Employee and All Round Sportsman of the Year 1986 of Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
4. “Distinguished Faculty” of NCQM, for the Year 2011-12, based on Participants Feed.
5. A Life Fellow Member of NCQM, QCFI, IIIE and Empaneled Consultant of NPC.
6. A keen Sportsman having won many Open Table Tennis Tournaments in 1973 – 82.